Lets talk baby food… As a new mum one of my internal battles once Ayaan started solids was around giving him something healthy and nutritious but also quick and convinient because I am a working mum and have limited time to prep meals. That’s why I was super excited when I recieved this amazing range by Organix.
The first thing that stood out for me was that nifty icon saying “no junk promise”, I mean which mum doesnt appreciate that! I truly appreciate a brand that goes that extra mile especially when it comes to products for my child. The no junk promise is the Organix Brand’s stamp of reassurance that you will always find on all their foods:
- Always Organic – the promise to only use organics ingredients
- Nothing Unnecessary – the promise to only use recognisable ingredients that serve a purpose.
- Setting Standards- the promise to set the best standard in what good food for children should be.
The other thing that caught my attention was the combinations of fruits and grains used in these pouches. Delicious combinations and textures that provide a fun taste adventure for your little one. If you have a fussy baby like I do then these pouches will be your saving grace on those super fussy days!
What I loved about these pouches were the consistency and texture of them, they are not super runny like others I have experienced. I love giving it to him as a meal on its own and I like to use it to add some flavour and texture to his oats in the morning too. They are suitable from 6 – 36 months.
Organix pouches are available in these delicious flavours:
- Just Apple, Pineapple & Coconut
- Just Apple, Sweet Potatoe & Pineapple
- Just Mango, Pear & Granola
- Just Oat, Apple, Banana, Rasberry & Blueberry
- Just Apple, Strawberry & Quinoa
- Just Oat, Apricot & Banana
You can find them at Clicks, Takealot.com and Babies Africa.
*Ayaan’s favs are the below, even though he eats all of them;)
These have definately become a staple in my home. They really are my go to pouches for a quick non guilty way to satisfy my fussy boys taste buds and tummy!
Let me know if you try them for your little one and what your thoughts are:)
Until I blog again…