There is nothing better than a cold fruity dessert for a warm summers day. This fresh strawberry cheesecake recipe is perfect to whip up for a summer get together!
1 punnet Strawberries
1/2 pack Marie Biscuits
1 plain Cream Cheese
1/2 tin Condense Milk
185ml Fresh Whipping Cream
1/4 cup Castor Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 tblspn Lemon Juice
Note – this recipe makes 12 cups. If you would like to make a big tray mould please double recipe.
- Prepare your strawberries a day in advance. Cut them in slices, put them in a bowl with some sugar and mix in the sugar until coated. Place in the fridge overnight. This should create a syrup for the strawberries.
- To start the base of the cheesecake, crush marie biscuits until fine and then combine with melted butter. This should become a crumb like texture. Add this to the base of cup/tin moulds and place into the fridge to set while you work on the filling.
- In one mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and condense milk. Mix together until smooth.
- In another mixing bowl, whip the cream, sugar and vanilla essence together. Whip until cream start to get stiff and can form soft peaks.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the cream mixture and whip until combined well.
- Pour in the lemon juice and fold in until combined.
- Now you ready to take out your molds from the fridge and spoon in the filling mixture on top of the base. Then place back into the fridge for about 4-6 hourse to set.
- Once the cheesecake has set, you can spoon onto your strawberries and pour some of the syrup ontop too. And just like that you done!
Deliciously cool and fresh bite size cheesecakes for the win! If you want to follow my how to video on how to make these, be sure to check it out here.
Let me know if you try make these and if you love them as much as I do!
Until I blog again…